Every feminist needs to have reliable sources before opening a discussion on a certain topic – we don’t want to overreact; we only want to say what must be said in order to solve the issues we face.
- com – This is one of the online communities where you have to go if you want to learn more about feminism, be up to date with the events that matter, get informed about our cause, and find out more about activism.
- com – Amy Poehler’s organization, Smart Girls, is for the young girls that want to know how to grow up in such a world. Here you’ll find amazing and supportive stories about girls that manage to change the world, bit by bit, just by being themselves.
- Feminist Majority Foundation – The organization goes all-in when it comes to supporting non-violence, reproductive health, and women’s equality, of course. Their main weapons are action and research, through which they manage to empower women politically, socially, and economically.
- com – The place where you want to be if you want to read some of the most incredible stories of feminist women. You are not only reading – you are learning the things you should do to be the way you wish to be.
- com – Feminism is not applied only when a major problem occurs. Not at all! Feminism is something that you can apply to your everyday life, at work or any other situations – you will be taught how to stand up for yourself, solve the issues you are faced with, and take collective action if required.
- The Guardian, Feminism – Of course, one of the most reliable sources when it comes to all type of information. Here you’ll be able to find every story regarding feminism that matters for you and much more – such as live blogs and some special features.